Vision for Education is recruiting on behalf of a school in the Kirkby of Knowsley that are looking to appoint a KS1 teacher to join their school.
This is a Good school overall with some aspects of Outstanding teaching. Behaviour in the school is good where children are respectful of their teachers, environment and each other. The school have a large outdoor play area which is often incorporated into lessons and planning, including outdoor stage and reading area. The headteacher is forward thinking and the Governors have a strong commitment to the school's continued success.
The successful teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
To be considered for the position, you must:
- Have experience teaching across KS1
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Use a range of inclusive teaching techniques to ensure SEND children are given every opportunity to make progress
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mind set
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Primary School Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Liverpool branch with your CV. You can also call us on 0151 363 2266.