Pilgrims’ Way Primary School & Children’s Centre Manor Grove,
London, SE15 1EF Tel 020 7639 1995
Executive Headteacher: Gregory Doey
Wanted: KS1 Class Teacher to start in September 2018 Salary:
MPS/UPS depending on experience
A TLR allowance may be available for the right candidate
Pilgrims’ Way is a school that everyone – Pupils, Staff, Parents and Governors are proud to be a part of.
We are looking for a dedicated teacher to join our supportive team from September 2018.
We are a small school making a big difference and you must be passionate about learning and committed to delivering high quality teaching and raising achievement.
We would love to hear from you if you are a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher - either experienced or seeking your first appointment.
We are a school with:
• Exceptionally well behaved, happy children with a positive and purposeful attitude which all visitors comment on
• A very friendly, able and committed team of teachers and staff • Good pupil progress as they move through the school
• A broad, balanced, creative and lively curriculum
• A fully accessible purpose built site
• A real commitment to ongoing professional development
• A caring and friendly working environment
• Supportive parents and governors
We will offer you:
• Support, professional development and reward your commitment.
• An opportunity for you to flourish, innovate and make a real difference
• Full support of an experienced senior teacher throughout your Induction year (NQTs).
Pilgrims’ Way is federated with Bellenden Primary School, providing fantastic training and career opportunities.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. Please contact Zoe Simpson on 0207 639 1995 email@example.com for further details or to arrange a visit to the school. Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 2018 – 11:00am
Shortlisting: Friday 22nd June 2018 (pm)
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 25th June 2018
Pilgrims' Way School & Children's Centre are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.