KS1 Class Teacher
Queen Mary Avenue Infant and Nursery School
North East Lincolnshire
- Expiring soon
- Job type:
- Full Time, Part Time, Fixed Term
- Start date:
- January 2018
- Apply by:
- 8 October 2017
Queen Mary Avenue Infant & Nursery School
Queen Mary Avenue, Cleethorpes, DN35 7SY
Queen Mary Avenue is a large infant school in Cleethorpes, serving children from age 3 – 8 years. We have a highly inclusive, welcoming and caring ethos, underpinned by a strong commitment for supporting our children to achieve their very best.
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to employ a teacher for a permanent, full time vacancy from January 2018.
This post would suit either an experienced teacher or someone at the start of their career.
We seek a person who will demonstrate:
- Unbounded enthusiasm and a zest for life
- A passion for teaching and learning
- An ability to bring fresh ideas to the team and the classroom
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Excellent team working qualities
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated children
- A school that strives for every child to reach their full potential
- A commitment to personal development
- A friendly and supportive group of staff
Visits are encouraged so that you can get a feel for our school and see if your skills and personality fit the team. Please contact the Headteacher to arrange a suitable time.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
About Queen Mary Avenue Infant and Nursery School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.