We are seeking to appoint an excellent KS1 Teacher to join our academy in September 2018, on a temporary contract to cover maternity.
The successful candidate will:
· Be an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
· Have a good understanding of the curriculum and classroom practice in Key Stage 1
· Have high expectations for all children and a clear understanding of assessment for learning
· Have a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the community
· Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
· Have an understanding of assessing without levels
Applications would be welcome from either newly qualified teachers or more established primary teaching professionals.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcome through appointment at the academy on 01724 842608.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19 June 2018 at 12 noon
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.