WE ARE SEEKING TO APPOINT AN EXCELLENT KEYSTAGE 1 CLASSROOM PRACTITIONER FOR LAMBOURN CofE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Salary range: M1 – M6
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Commencement Date: 01 November 2019
Advertisement Closing Date: Wednesday 25 September 2019: 12:00 noon
Interview Date: Friday 04 October 2019
We welcome applications from ambitious NQTs and experienced teachers. We can offer a TLR for leading a key subject, to the right candidate with the following qualities:
- Be an excellent teacher who is reflective and always striving to improve and move forward.
- Drive, creative flair and the ability to deliver motivating and challenging lessons.
- High expectations of achievement, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Be enthusiastic, approachable and have an open and positive attitude.
- A commitment to the wider life of the school.
- Excellent communcation skills
- A good sense of humour!
If you have a passion for working with children and feel that you have the experience and drive for this role, we would like to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly medium sized school in a beautiful location, where excellence and enjoyment are at the heart of the school’s ethos. Lambourn is a large village set in rolling hills with excellent links to Swindon, Wantage and Newbury. We have strong links with the local community, including the racing industry and have excellent support from our parents. Our children are well behaved and eager to learn (Anti-bullying Award achieved in Oct 2018). We are very proud of our first-class facilities. We have huge grounds and a swimming pool, two minibuses, good IT and an outstanding new building.
We can offer you:
- A stimulating and exciting experience, in an amazing location.
- Friendly, happy and willing staff with a ‘can do’ positive ethos.
- Commitment towards your professional development including opportunities to work with other schools.
- Excellent resources, including IT and a spacious working environment
Informal discussion about the positions and visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Rachael Duke (Headteacher) to arrange to come and visit Principal@lambourn.excalibur.org.uk
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.