In Partnership to Educate, Nurture & Empower
Are you passionate about teaching in KS1 & KS2? Looking for a passionate and dedicated Academy Trust which genuinely invests and develops their staff? Then apply today to join Abbey Multi Academy Trust and work with fantastic teams within our primary academies as a Cover Teacher.
The position will suit a teacher who is looking for a new challenge and is open to working across Key Stages 1 & 2 at one or more primary academies.
We are looking for a commitment to a full time position or part time at 0.6 FTE.
You will be:
- An inspirational teacher with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and wellbeing
- A highly motivated and hard-working person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of our primary academies
- A team-player who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
- Someone who will support the Trust’s Christian ethos
What we can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming academies with a strong Christian ethos
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- Supportive senior leadership that can identify development opportunities
- Excellent opportunity to work across our primary academies
How to apply:
Please apply online via the apply button.
Abbey Multi Academy Trust is a developing local Trust of eight academies (three secondary, five primary) in the geographical area of the Anglican Diocese of Leeds. For more information about us please visit http://www.abbeymat.co.uk/index.html
For more details about this exciting opportunity, information on how to apply or to arrange a visit to one of our primary academies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbey Multi-Academy Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.