KS1 / KS2 Teacher MPS 1-6, September start
Please come and join our Outstanding school.
We would love for you to visit and to see if we are the right school for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. We are a school that focuses on enrichment and challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- very clever
- kind and smiley
- firm but fair
• be excellent practitioners
• have good subject knowledge (English, Maths and GPPS)
• be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity:
Closing date for applications: 16th March 2018
Interview dates: 26th March 2018
Please contact the school (01628 621600) for more information and an application pack or email email@example.com. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.