Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS1 Leader to work in a school in Suffolk. This is a part-time permanent teaching role starting in April.
The desired KS1 Leader will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS1.
The successful applicant will:
• Contribute to strategic and operational decision making in order to establish the vision, ethos and policies of the school;
• Support the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher in developing, monitoring and evaluating the curriculum in Key Stage One;
• Take responsibility for assessment in Key Stage One, working closely with the Headteacher and Raising Standards Lead to maximise achievement in national tests;
• Have agreed whole school areas of responsibility, including an aspect of the School Improvement Plan and the leadership of curriculum subjects.
The school is a welcoming, inclusive school community rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features by Ofsted. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain further experience towards deputy or assistant headship as part of an exceptional SLT, and/or to cement their status as an exemplary classroom practitioner. This school has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
To be considered for the position of KS1 Leader, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and have recent experience of teaching primary.
• Have experience teaching KS1.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, and qualifications.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Cambridge Team on 01223 608140 or email email@example.com
Vision for Education Ltd