KS1 PPA Teacher- Full Time (FT) Middlesbrough -January 2019- Pay depending on scale- PAYE
Vision for Education are working closely with a lively and welcoming Middlesbrough Primary to recruit a flexible and dynamic Teacher to work in KS1 and cover PPA, to start full time in January 2019.
This is a varied role and as such the school are seeking an adaptable and passionate Teacher who can work well in a busy team. Ideally, you will have a nurturing and calm disposition and will have experience delivering nurture/booster classes. During morning sessions, you will be working with a Year 1 class and during afternoons you will be covering Y1/2 PPA or taking smaller intervention groups to boost attainment.
In return for your dedication and hard-work, the school can offer the successful Teacher:
• A pleasant working environment, where every child is encouraged to have high expectations of themselves, both socially and academically.
• An open and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
• A wider school community that encourages a love of learning, tolerance and friendship.
To join our Supply Primary Teacher register, you must:-
• Hold QTS and have recent, referenceable classroom experience
• Be a motivated and able practitioner, able to adapt your teaching to best suit the needs of your host school.
• Be a consistent and reflective Primary Teacher, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
Working as a Primary Teacher for Vision for Education, you will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a Primary Teacher who is looking to work and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact the Teesside Primary branch for a confidential chat.