1 Year Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover (in the first instance)
At St Mary and St Pancras School we are all,
- Passionate about learning
- Reflective practitioners
- Aspirational for all of our children
- Hard-working, supportive of each other and dedicated to the school
- Firmly committed to our inclusive Christian ethos and values
- Supported by fantastic parents and the local community
We are an over-subscribed, one-form entry school in the heart of Somers Town, Camden, just 10 minutes’ walk from Euston or St Pancras tube station and close to all central London amenities. We serve a vibrant and diverse community who respect our inclusive ethos and the work that we do. We are proud of being a highly-respected, absolutely unique school in the heart of London and our great website www.stmp.camden.sch.uk will tell you more, as will a tour of the school.
- A striking, modern school building with spacious classrooms, a secret garden (with a pond and a covered learning area) and ball-court
- A rich curriculum where high-standards and creativity go hand-in-hand
- Excellent music provision and a commitment to the arts
- An emphasis on staff training and development
- Children who love school and want to learn
- School leaders who put the children first but staff well-being a close second
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call Elizabeth Daly on 0207 387 6117 to arrange.
Please download the application pack and do browse our website to further gain a sense of who and what we are about: www.stmp.camden.sch.uk
Completed applications to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday Monday 17th June 2019.
Shortlisting: Monday 17th June 2019.
Interviews: Friday 21st June 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.