Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and ambitious KS1 Teacher to join a lovely school in Hounslow (TW5), rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. This full time KS1 Teacher position is available for a September 2020 start until the end of the academic year. This may be extended and could lead to a generous permanent placement. The successful candidate requires proven experience within KS1 (Year groups 1-3) and must be familiar with the UK curriculum; they will be responsible for delivering, supporting and encouraging student’s success alongside a friendly group of individuals keen to progress. You will be offered a great deal of support from a strong leadership. If you are looking for a new role at the beginning of the academic year, please get in touch!
About the Role
• KS1 Teacher
• To be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils in the class
• Proven experience within KS1
• Temporary to permanent
• January 2020
• £140 - £190
About the School
• Happy and safe environment where staff work closely together
• CPD and support provided
• Creative school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Situated in Isleworth
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS2502KS1TStMCP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.