We wish to appoint a temporary class teacher for Year 1 to cover maternity leave.
We are looking for an individual who is:
· Able to engage and inspire children.
· Creative, innovative and committed to personal and professional development.
· A team player, able to foster good working relationships with staff and parents.
This post is suitable for either an experienced teacher or someone new to the profession.
Pembroke Park Primary School is a two-form entry primary school with nursery provision, set in spacious grounds towards the outskirts of the city of Salisbury. The school has recently gone through a transition phase in leadership, moving into Magna Learning Partnership, a local MAT, in September 2020.
Please see the school website for further details.
For more information or to request an application form, please contact the school on 01722 324050 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 25th January, 9:00am
Interview date: TBC
Pembroke Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment.
Pembroke Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years