1.0 fte Maternity Cover Contract
To cover a period of maternity leave, a KS1 teacher will be required for September 2018. This post offers an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic teacher who wishes to be actively involved in the changes currently taking place in education and in the school. There will be high quality opportunities for professional development as the school works in collaboration with the LA and continues on its journey towards improving achievement for all our children. With this in mind we are seeking to appoint good or outstanding teachers, who are determined to provide exciting, high quality learning experiences for our children and in return will benefit from the wide range of professional development opportunities that the school has to offer.
Colburn Community Primary School is able to offer:
- Bespoke professional development and career progression
- Support and guidance from a leadership team with a clear vision for educational development
- A community filled with rewarding children, dedicated teachers and committed governors
- An attractive school environment that is well resourced
- Good links with other local schools and local teaching alliances
- Great transport links - situated within 5 minutes of A1 North and South
- Guaranteed pay portability
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
I really look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Please contact Colburn Community Primary School, Colburn Lane, Colburn, North Yorkshire. DL9 4LS by telephone 01748 832676 or e mail email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th April 2018.
Please complete the application on the NYCC job site www.northyorks.gov.uk/search-and-apply-job