We are working collaboratively with a number of primary schools and academies in and around Erdington and as such are looking to add high quality teachers to our pool of teachers for the 2018/19 academic year.
We are particularly keen to hear from KS1 teachers who are available for odd days of cover and short-term placements (up to half a term).
In joining the agency you should be hardworking, passionate and adaptable enough to work in a variety of schools if needs be.
Previous experience working as a supply teacher is not necessary as we will be with you every step of the way.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Dave Sellar (lead consultant for North Birmingham – Primary) today on 0121 274 0345, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.