We are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, able and inspiring teaching colleague to deliver to our Year 8 and 9 students in our nurture group. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as they will have a key strategic role within the development of our school. You will be part of a team who are committed to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment where everyone is valued and encouraged to reach their full potential and aspirations for both students and staff are high. The work we do is both varied and challenging and we form a cornerstone of a triangulated approach which places the child at the centre of education, care and intervention.
We are looking for a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to live up to our high expectations to deliver. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energy atmosphere.
We can offer you:
- A chance to join a dynamic multi-academy trust
- A committed and dedicated team across the whole Academy
- A passion for learning by all members of our community
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the students in our school
- Strong support for your further professional development including visiting other schools.
We require you to:
- Be passionate about student’s learning and development
- Be a great team player with a positive outlook
- Have high expectations of students learning and behaviour
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced and innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Further information and an application pack is available to download on our website https://www.neale-wade.org/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=22. Alternatively please contact the school on 01354 606000 or by email, email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 25 January 2021 at midday
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Neale-Wade Academy is a mixed, mainstream, secondary school in Cambridgeshire. It caters to students aged 11 to 18 and has approximately 1, 398 pupils enrolled.
Neale-Wade Academy is the result of March Grammar and March High merging in 1969. It then...