Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated KS2 ARP Teacher / KS2 Additionally Resourced Provision Teacher / Key Stage 2 ARP Teacher to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This is a full time KS2 ARP Teacher / KS2 Additionally Resourced Teacher / Key Stage 2 ARP Teacher position and it will be contracted for the full academic year from September 2018. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
· KS2 ARP Teacher / KS2 Additionally Resourced Provision Teacher / Key Stage 2 ARP Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Teaching children who have moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) or speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
· Plan for children to be included in mainstream lessons for parts of each week
· Inner London pay scale salary from £30,000 + SEN allowance (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Three-form entry primary school located in West London
· Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
· Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
· ARP (Additionally resourced provision) opening in September 2018
· Brilliant resources available
· All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
· Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
· Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
· Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 ARP Teacher / KS2 Additionally Resourced Teacher / Key Stage 2 ARP Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
· Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN/ mainstream setting
· Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.