East Ward Community Primary School (Part of Vision Multi-Academy Trust) require a Class Teacher from September 2019 to work within a KS2 class in our school.
The Staff and Governors of our successful, friendly and happy school invite applicants to the post of Class Teacher to play a key part in the exciting future of our growing school.
Who we are looking for:
• A teacher who is committed to raising achievement among children of all abilities
• A well organised team worker, who can work under pressure while maintaining a positive approach to their work and relationships with others
• Someone with the willingness to commit fully to the whole staff team and the academy’s aims and expectations.
What we are looking for:
• The ability to demonstrate the skills of a good teacher, including interesting, encouraging and engaging children, providing appropriate levels of challenge and using methods and resources that enable all pupils to learn effectively
• QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
• A proven track record of recent and successful class teaching in mixed ability classes of primary age
• Good subject knowledge of core National Curriculum
Why join Vision Multi Academy Trust
Vision Multi Academy Trust is a community of schools in which our children come first; we are proud of each and every one of them and want them to thrive, flourish and achieve their full potential within a supportive, caring inclusive environment.
The schools in our trust have come together to recruit, retain and develop the highest quality staff in order to deliver the best educational outcomes - and be the employer of choice.
If you feel that you have the enthusiasm and skills required then we would love to hear from you.
Applications from NQT’s, early career and experienced teachers who have the above qualities are welcome.
We warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to visit the school. For further information and/or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Smalley on 0161 764 6065.
Shortlisting: 19th June 2019 at 12pm
Interviews: 24th June 2019
Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. This is in line with our commitments to safeguarding.