At Cherry Hinton C of E Primary school we are looking for a class teacher to join our enthusiastic and hard-working team.
- Are you a good/outstanding teacher who has successfully completed placement or induction?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and pupils?
- Are you able to nurture and develop children both academically and pastorally?
- Are you organized, self-motivated and flexible?
- Are you an excellent team player with energy, commitment and lots of innovative ideas that you would like to share and put into practice?
- Do you have a positive and creative attitude to teaching and learning?
- Are you sympathetic to the values and ethos of a Church school?
Our school community is friendly and welcoming and we offer excellent support and training opportunities to all our staff.
Please email the school at email@example.com for information and application pack.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact the Office on 01223 568834
Closing date: Noon 22nd May 2018
Interview date: Thursday 24th May 2018
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to Enhanced DBS