KS2 Teacher required for September 2018
Financial incentive available for the right candidate.
“St Mary’s is a tremendous school. It is loving, inclusive and happy.” Parent feedback, Ofsted, October 17
Our one form entry school in the heart of Stoke Newington is looking for a teacher that wants to work in a diverse, friendly, inclusive and welcoming Church of England school. Our Christian values run through the work of the school and embrace everyone. Through the values of love, respect, courage, truth and hope we all, ‘Strive to be the best we can be’. If you think the St Mary’s family is a place for you, please continue reading.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher that has a track record of exemplary teaching and experience. We are particularly interested in meeting teachers that are interested or have had experience in teaching in Year 6, however all applications are welcome.
Please contact us if you are able to demonstrate:
• Skills and attributes that result in outstanding teaching and learning
• Outstanding curriculum subject knowledge
• A commitment to and high expectations of children’s attainment, progress and behaviour and the belief that all children have the potential to succeed
• An ability to work effectively within a hardworking and committed team
• A commitment to your own professional development and achieving high standards in your practice
• How you can support the Christian ethos of the school (even if you have no faith or are not a Christian)
Please take a look at our school website to find out more about us.
Interviews will be held on 20th June 2018.
We highly recommend that you visit our school to ensure we are the right school for you, before applying for the position. To arrange a visit, please call the school office on 020 8800 2645. Completed applications should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Claire Wood, Administration Manager, St Mary’s C of E Primary School, Barn Street, London, N16 0JT
References will be sought for shortlisted candidates prior to the interview date. St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share and enact this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
1 year fixed term contact (with a possibility of extending) & full time position
Financial incentive will be paid at the end of a completed the first year.