We are looking to recruit outstanding teachers who can inspire our pupils to learn with enthusiasm and to enjoy the experiences a school can bring to a child. Both experienced and NQT applications are welcome to apply for this post - support and training will be second to none for the best candidates.
This post is a full-time, permanent position (part-time hours may also be considered) to commence January 2020 and will be based in our Year 6 class. Please note that for an outstanding candidate, there may be an opportunity for an additional teaching and learning responsibility (TLR).
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day; our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Cowlersley Primary Academy is one of the eight academies within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. We are focused on raising our results and are very proud of our Year 6 results from 2018-2019 which increased from 13% to 68% combined!
You will see Cowlersley Primary Academy:
- Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children/young people are happy, settled and confident;
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
You are very welcome to visit the school and we have set aside Monday 7th October at 10.00am, where a warm welcome awaits you. Please contact us on 01484 508170 to make an appointment.
Please note that CVs w ill not be accepted. Please complete the SHARE MAT application form and the Safeguarding Declaration Form B and return these to Kelly Chapman, Administration Manager for Cowlersley Primary, by email: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on 14th October 2019.
Interview date: 21st October 2019.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.