We are seeking to appoint an experienced, creative, enthusiastic and committed primary teacher with a good knowledge of the National Curriculum.
The Russell School is an exciting and welcoming primary school with very well behaved pupils who are engaged in learning.
We offer a strong commitment to the development of all staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join a school which is committed to continual improvement, and where you can be part of a winning team.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection took place on 27th and 28th April 2017 and we were delighted to be judged as a ‘GOOD’ school. You can become part of our journey towards achieving ‘outstanding’ in the near future.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Are passionate about their teaching and committed to achieving high standards;
* Demonstrate excellent classroom practice;
* Provide evidence of excellent and creative teaching;
* Are able to build good relationships with children, staff and parents;
* Create a vibrant classroom environment;
* Have a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
* Very well behaved children who have strong engagement in their learning;
* A friendly and collaborative team;
* Supportive colleagues;
* Diverse opportunities for continued professional development.
The Russell School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
For further information or an application pack, please contact the school office on 01923284272.
Visits to the school are very welcome and recommended. Do come and meet us to see if The Russell School is the opportunity you have been looking for.