Pimlico Primary is a small, welcoming free school situated in the heart of beautiful Westminster. The school benefits from the Trust’s innovative subject specific curriculum and commitment to excellence in all areas of school life. Founded in 2013, the school is constantly expanding: this means that there are a plethora of career development opportunities.
As part of the Future Academies Trust, an ambitious family of five schools and a teacher training centre (SCITT), the school believes that a knowledge-led curriculum is the best means to transform pupil outcomes.
We are looking for an English and History teacher, with the vision, intellect and drive to motivate and enthuse our pupils. In subsequent years, as the school expands, there is the potential to specialise in just one of these subjects. We value History very highly and have in-depth curriculum resources for you to use, with the support of our Curriculum Centre.
We also welcome applications from secondary teachers and from unqualified applicants, if they are knowledgeable in their field.
We can offer you:
• Excellent career advancement and continuing professional development opportunities, including our on Leadership Programme.
• A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
• Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
• Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate and knowledgeable about English and History.
• An outstanding teacher who is committed to a rigorous, knowledge-led curriculum, and able to deliver it innovatively and excitingly
• Committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement
• Committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum as the means to transform outcomes for pupils
To apply: Please download and complete an application form.
Tour of the school: We welcome interested candidates to visit Pimlico Primary to see first-hand our vision and ethos in action, and answer any questions you may have. Please email: email@example.com
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Pimlico Primary, Lupus Street, London SW1V 3AT Email: PPrecruitment@pimlicoacademy.org