We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic teacher to join our small but friendly team. The Pines Primary School opened in September 2018, initially with Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 and a Pre-School.
This is an unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to work with the Head Teacher and the rest of The Pines team to play an instrumental role in developing a vibrant, engaging and inspiring curriculum and lead a growing KS2 team.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner
• is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
• has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
• will motivate, inspire and support colleagues with new whole school initiatives and who can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination.
Anglian Learning is a highly successful medium sized Trust of thirteen academies that have come together to provide outstanding education and learning for our communities in East Anglia.
We welcome visits to The Pines from prospective candidates.
Application packs can be downloaded from www.thepinesprimary.co.uk. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the role.
Interviews will be held 21 April 2021
The Pines Primary School and Pine Cones Pre-School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years