Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 primary teacher to teach at a one-form entry primary school in Haringey, north London. Phase leader and subject leader positions with TLR are available to the successful candidate. Our client is seeking a teacher who will join their small yet successful team, working with your choice of year group. The school is in a fortunate position to offer flexibility as roles across all year groups are available. As a Christian school, their beliefs and values are at the core of the school ethos. Standards of work and behaviour are high and teachers seek to nurture children socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically. The school is interested in finding a classroom teacher who will add value, and be part of their community.
About the Role
· Primary Teacher (any year group in KS2)
· Located in the London Borough of Haringey
· Full time
· QTS, NQT or overseas teachers may apply
· September 2018 start
About the School
· Easily accessible, close to underground and overground stations
· Church of England setting
· Small, one-form entry school
· Roles across all year groups available
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 primary teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven teaching experience in the last two years
· Minimum six weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXS40021.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.