Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / Primary Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ Primary School in Lewisham. The full time permanent position for an experienced KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / Primary Teacher will start in September 2019. The 3 form entry school catering for children between the ages of 7 and 11 uses a values-based Education approach and there is an emphasis on a positive learning environment. The successful KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / Primary Teacher will join an approachable, friendly and supportive team that encourages reflective and aspirational attributes and attitudes with excellent CPD opportunities available.
About the Roles
• KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / Primary Teacher
• Full time permanent position
• September 2019
• Salary starting from £29,664.00 (depending on experience)
About the Schools
• 3 Form entry school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Established and friendly team
• Engaged and supportive Head Teacher
• Excellent CPD and training opportunities
• Lewisham based
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXF37692.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.