ABC Teachers are working closely with a school in the Castle Vale area, who are recruiting for a strong Year 5 teacher to join their team. This is a full-time position and will continue for the full academic year; full classroom and planning responsibilities will be expected.
The Head is looking to recruit a proactive and friendly teacher who can engage with pupils of all abilities and backgrounds. You will be a resilient and creative individual who will demonstrate a passion for good teaching practise and positive work ethic.
This is a busy and thriving school which has a dedicated team of teachers and staff who work well as a team to provide a challenging and interesting curriculum.
The Head is looking to recruit either a newly qualified or experienced teacher for this position, both will equally be considered, and the school will provide the relevant support required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.