Part and Full-Time Contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently looking to recruit Primary Teachers who can cover Key Stage 2 classes to work at a variety of school on day-to-day, short-term and long-term assignments in the Bradford area.
Ideally you will be someone who is a positive, engaging and passionate individual looking for the challenge and flexibility that comes with working on supply. Whether you are an experienced supply teacher, or someone who is looking to supply to offer a better work/life balance, our consultants will provide you with ongoing support and advice.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education to Key Stage 2 level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.