Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outstanding KS2 Teacher in the London Borough of Ealing.
We are working with a ‘Good’ school with an excellent reputation in Ealing. The school is looking for a Year 4 Teacher to start January 2019 to cover on a long-term basis. Working in a strong established team you will be delivering high quality, outstanding lessons to a Year 4 class.
About the Roles
· KS2 Teachers / primary teachers with key stage two experience (Year 4)
· London Borough of Ealing
· Full time
· Temporary role
· Up to £150 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible
· ‘Good’ Ofsted
· Modern facilities
· Established friendly team
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference DXF48604
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.