We are currently working with the Head Teacher of a primary school based in Gainsborough who is currently looking to recruit an excellent KS2 Teacher to join a supportive team in moving the school forward starting in April 2018 possibly sooner for the right candidate on a temp - perm basis.
The KS2 Teacher will:
- Be able to motivate and engage the pupils
- Be able to adapt and deliver exciting learning opportunities
- Be approachable, caring and flexible
The school are looking for a KS2 Teacher who can demonstrate excellent practice and high expectations within the classroom. The KS2 Teacher will be committed to achieve the best for each child and willing to go the extra mile.
To apply for this opportunity, you must have recent teaching experience in KS2 and hold UK Qualified Teacher Status. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a Child Workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free training courses
- Support throughout your placements
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)