Maternity Cover to start April 2021
Permanent position to start September 2021
Talented and enthusiastic teachers are invited to apply for this post teaching Key Stage 2 pupils within our well-resourced Preparatory School.
The successful candidate will:
- have appropriate qualifications for the standard of the post
- show aptitude and seek high academic standards in the classroom
- be willing to take full involvement in sport and extra-curricular activities within the school.
In return, we will offer the successful candidate:
- a competitive remuneration package
- an outstanding working environment
- happy, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning
- supportive colleagues
- a strong sense of community
For further information and an application pack, please contact the Human Resources department on 01264 712863 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 28th January 2021 at 9.00 a.m.
Farleigh School reserves the right to appoint at any time during the recruitment process.
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) must be willing to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 13 years
- To share with parents in the spiritual, moral and intellectual development of their children in a Catholic community, which welcomes all faiths.
- To provide a first class education striving for excellence in all academic, cultural a...