Smart Teachers is looking for KS2 teachers to work in a range of schools in the London borough of Haringey. Full-time and part-time positions are available for qualified and newly qualified primary teachers. Choose to teach on a day-to-day, short-term, long-term or permanent basis. We work closely with mainstream and SEN schools with Haringey and the surrounding areas.
About the Roles
· KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers with key stage two experience (Year 4, 5 or 6)
· London Borough of Haringey
· Full time or part time options available
· Day to day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts available
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Flexible start dates available
· Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
· Up to £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the preferred location/borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.