Main Pay Range (£25,714 - £36,691)
Full Time, Permanent
September 2021 start date
Inspire their remarkable with us
Are you a hard-working, dedicated teacher looking for your next opportunity and challenge? Would you relish the chance to be part of a teaching team led by a forward thinking and innovative leadership team?
We are a rapidly improving primary and nursery school situated in the one of the most beautiful areas of Kent, 30 seconds from the nearest bus stop, 5 minutes from the train station and within easy reach of Maidstone, Tonbridge and London. We serve our strong, supportive and welcoming local community and are committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all of our pupils.
We are seeking a committed and energetic KS2 Teacher (ideally for a Year 6 class) with high standards and expectations to work within our supportive team.
This is the perfect role for candidates who want to work for a primary school that supports teachers to have a work life balance and to teach in their own way.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Have high expectations
- Be committed to getting the best out of every pupil
- Be creative and hardworking
We can offer you:
- A modern, well equipped, award winning building and large grounds.
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
- Significant opportunities to further your professional development.
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher.
- Leadership at our school is forward thinking - and the well-being and work-life balance of our teachers is very important. We give autonomy to teachers and welcome fresh ideas. We want you to give us your best and our non-negotiables are outstanding attainment and progress for every child, coupled with kindness and warm-heartedness.
Come in and speak with us to discuss the above and shape the next stage of your career! To arrange, please email the Principal – Tamasin Springett on email@example.com
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Friday 21 May 2021
Interviews will take place shortly after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
St James the Great Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Welcome to St James the Great Academy (SJA) and thank you for your interest. We are a one form entry primary school near Maidstone the county town of Kent. We like to think...