Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join an “Excellent” independent school in Greenwich (SE3). If you are an experienced and dedicated KS2 Teacher with the ability to lead others and are looking for a new opportunity in a friendly and welcoming environment, then this could be the role for you. KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will be joining the school on a permanent basis from September 2018.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Full time
- September 2018 start
- Small class sizes – up to 18 children in class
- Full time teaching assistant working in the class
- Experience transitioning students to secondary school desirable
- Salary from £30,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Co-educational independent school for students aged 3 to 11
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ in 2008 by Ofsted and ‘Excellent’ in 2014 by ISI
- Christian / Evangelical background
- Small class sizes
- Personable staff
- Well respected faith school within the community
- Organic lunches available to purchase on site
- Located in Greenwich, a short walk or a short bus ride from North Greenwich Station on the Jubilee Line or Blackheath station
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor, PGCE or equivalent, relevant teaching degree
· Have proven UK experience teaching in a KS2 classroom
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXB43962B.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.