St Saviour’s RC Primary School are looking for an inspiring, talented KS2 teacher to join our dedicated staff team.
We are a popular Roman Catholic Primary School situated in the heart of Lewisham Centre, with superb transport links. We are committed to helping all the children in our care achieve their true potential, as we strive for excellence in all we do.
Our wonderful staff, children, families and governing body work hard to ensure we create a supportive, nurturing environment where every child can achieve their potential. 2017 KS2 Reading and Maths progress scores were in the Top 10% of schools Nationally.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent teacher, committed to the highest of expectations for all children.
- Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive
- Be a learner themselves - open to challenge and the exploration of new approaches.
- Be a committed team member.
- Promote the principles of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning in order to achieve highly.
- Have a sense of humour
- A brilliant, supportive and dedicated staff team.
- Well behaved children who are enthusiastic learners with very supportive families.
- A school that is committed to helping staff develop, e.g. through professional coaching and excellent CPD from National providers.
- A school that is passionate about learning, where practice is driven by our thematic curriculum
The post holder will have the commitment, drive and ambition to achieve high expectations and standards, making a real impact to the progress and lives of our pupils. NQT’s are very welcome to apply.
If you feel that this position is of interest and you have the right experience, skills and are ready for fresh challenges, with the ambition to make a real impact then we’d like to hear from you.
Offer is subject to satisfactory medical clearance, references and police check, as well as proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
St Saviour’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We implement all elements of the safer recruitment process and all posts are subject to pre-employment checks. Successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
St Saviour’s RC Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
To arrange a visit please call 0208 852 4283
Closing Date: Noon on 18th June 2018
Shortlisting Date: 20th June 2018
Interviews: 25th June 2018
Applications by post at the school address or by e-mailing email@example.com by noon on the 18th June