Main / Upper Scale
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
We have been working hard to support the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy and are now looking for an experienced teacher to join the team in Key Stage 2. The opportunity to lead on a curriculum subject (eg science) across the Academy may be included in the role for suitably qualified candidates.
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary School, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
· Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NQTs, NPQML and NPQSL)
· Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
· Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
· A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
· Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
· Relocation package*
· A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
Do you have ….
· the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
· a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
· the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
· imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
To find out more information and arrange an informal visit…
· visit our website: http://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ or
· contact Elaine Snell, Personnel Manager – 01933 221417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS AN ONGOING VACANCY UNTIL THE POST IS SUCCESSFULLY FILLED
**** IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES ****
“aiming for excellence in all our academies”
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
*Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply