Required for September 2021
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed KS2 Teacher at Carleton Park Junior & Infant School. The candidate will secure outstanding outcomes for pupils through outstanding provision. They will demonstrate high quality teaching to ensure pupils can make accelerated progress, and liaise effectively with colleagues to ensure consistency of approach in teaching and learning across the school, and wider Trust.
This post is a permanent, 1 FTE role.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
You can access the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2020-22 here: https://www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PAT-Strategic-Plan-2020-Web.pdf
Visits to the school are usually welcomed and encouraged, however, they are not currently possible due to Covid-19. Please contact the school on 01977 722615 to arrange convenient time to speak with the Headteacher.
To obtain an application form please visit our website at www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk/vacancies.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com no later than 10:00am on Friday 16th April 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
Carleton Park Junior and Infant School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Carleton Park Junior and Infant School is a one form entry school. The school believes that all adults and children who enter the school have equal worth. The school encourage our pupils to achieve success by aiming high and realising their talents i...