Saint Josephs Catholic Primary School, Borough
Saint Joseph’s is a one form entry multicultural Catholic Primary School in the heart of The Borough, SE1.
We serve a very diverse community in an historic and thriving area which boasts excellent transport links through London Bridge and The Borough.
We are looking for an inspirational, committed and creative KS2 Class Teacher to cover Maternity leave from February 2019.
Please contact the school office if you are a teacher who:
● Is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding
teaching and learning
● Has very high expectations of achievement and behaviour with proven success in pupil progress
● Is able to work closely and effectively within a team
● Is a creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
● Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
● Demonstrates secure subject knowledge
● Will support our outstanding Catholic ethos and vision.
In return we can offer:
● Pupils who are well motivated, enthusiastic, polite and exceptionally well behaved
● A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team
● A commitment to your on-going professional development
● A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
Visits are encouraged. Please contact the School Office to arrange an appointment on 020 7407 2642 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Application Pack and relevant information can be requested via the office email address.
Salary: MPS according to experience.
All Southwark schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check and Medical Questionnaire.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 22nd January 2019 – 4pm
Interviews: Monday 28th January 2019