“The behaviour of pupils is outstanding. Pupils’ positive attitudes enhance their learning”
(OFSTED November 2016)
If you can say ‘YES’ to all the questions below, then OSMANI could be for you.
Are you resilient?
Can you inspire, challenge and motivate all learners?
Are you committed to supporting children’s learning, development and well-being?
Are you committed to creating a learning culture with high expectations and achievement at its core?
Are you committed to Assessment for Learning?
Are you committed to Independent Learning?
Are you enthusiastic and creative?
Are you hardworking, flexible and passionate about your work?
Are you able to work as part of a team?
At Osmani you can expect:
● commitment to a healthy work-life balance
● motivated, well behaved children
● friendly and supportive colleagues to work with
● caring, interested parents
● excellent learning environment and teaching resources
● opportunities for professional development, training and career progression
● excellent transport links (District/H&C/Overground)
● supportive and committed governors
Please come and visit the school. Meet our lovely children and staff.
Email Habiba Begum at email@example.com, to make an appointment to visit.
Download the application pack from www.osmani.towerhamlets.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at noon.
Interviews to be held on Monday 29th April 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for interviews.