School: Ipsley CE RSA Academy, Winyates Way, Redditch, B98 0UB
Start date: 1 September 2019
Salary: Main Scale
Closing date for Applications: 9.00am on 18th March 2019
We are looking for an excellent primary teacher to join our Key Stage 2 (Years 5 and 6) team.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An inspiring and creative practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
• Able to plan and deliver an engaging primary curriculum which ensures good progress in learning
• Committed to supporting the wider aspects of school life
• Able to work well as part of a team
We can offer:
• A conventional primary curriculum model (we separate the primary and secondary phases at Ipsley)
• A vibrant learning community centered around Christian values and high expectations
• A team committed to ‘going the extra mile’ for our children
• Excellent professional development (including NQT and RQT support) through the RSA Teaching School Alliance
Ipsley is a vibrant learning community that has seen rapid growth over recent years and is now oversubscribed. The staff are a friendly and sociable team committed to achieving the very best for our children. We are proud of the way our Christian ethos and values create a caring, respectful environment. Equally important to our school identity is belonging to the family of RSA Academies: from the exciting opportunities it provides for our pupils, to the unique CPD provided within the RSA Teaching School Alliance.
Why the RSA? Our aim is to give learners the broad range of skills, qualifications and experiences they need to thrive in their continuing education. We focus on improving teaching and learning through purposeful partnerships; enabling learners to achieve a broad range of qualifications, skills and competences; supporting innovation in teaching and learning and a spirit of open-minded enquiry; connecting teachers and learners to people, places and issues beyond the school gate.
If you would like to visit Ipsley before submitting an application, please contact Mrs Wigg on 01527 525725 to arrange an appointment.
All requests for application packs should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. CV’s will not be considered.
The Central RSA Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.