Smart Teachers is recruiting for qualified KS2 Teachers in primary schools around Berkshire. We have a constant flow of work available ranging from daily supply to long-term roles. Smart Teachers is looking for KS2 Teachers to join our pool of candidates. Whether you are happy to work across all year groups or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with tailored work options.
About the Role
· KS2 Teachers
· Working in primary schools in Berkshire
· Cover available between Year 3 to Year 6
· Intervention and PPA roles available
· Work available in both the independent and state sectors
· Full time and part-time roles
· Daily supply, short- and long-term contracts
· Daily rate between £125 - £140 (depending on experience)
In order to be considered for these roles, the KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK (or an equivalent) curriculum
· NQTs and OS Trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference GMHB0811.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.