KS2 Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education Huddersfield
- Expiring soon
- Quick apply
- £60-£70 per day
- Job type:
- Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- January 2018
- Apply by:
- 19 January 2018
KS2 Teaching Assistant
Long Term from January 2018
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a school in Kirklees in their search to appoint a suitably qualified Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant. The role is to start in January 2018 and is full-time and on a long-term, ongoing, basis. The successful candidate will be required to provide 1:1 assistance to a student alongside more general assistance to other children in the classroom.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in school. It is essential that you have relevant experience working in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience working with Special Education Needs children and Looked After Children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placement
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other Primary Teaching Assistant opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
About Vision for Education Huddersfield
- Vision for Education Huddersfield
- The Heritage Exchange, Wellington Mills, 70 Plover Road, Lindley
- HD3 3HR
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.