Year 5 (Key Stage 2) Teaching Assistant
Long term from September/October 2019
We are currently looking for an experienced Teaching assistant to work in our client’s school on a long-term placement due to start in September 2019 - will consider an October start for the right candidate.
This “outstanding “school has an excellent location based in South Gloucestershire and has convenient commute links.
If you have a passion for children’s education and can guide children to their full potential this could be the role for you. The individual will need to have experience within a Primary school setting within the last 2 years.
To be considered for the Teaching assistant position, you will:
• Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate
• Be able to provide references
• Have the ability to communicate well with both children and adults alike.
• Be a team player
• Experience with primary education.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary consultant Dannielle on 01172482600.