Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Sunderland. This will be a full time, KS2 Teaching Assistant role commencing in September 2018.
A small Primary School in the centre of Sunderland are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their hardworking and dedicated team from Septemeber 2018. This would be a full time, ongoing position.
If you feel you have the experience and qualities the school need and are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself whilst making a significant contribution to the outcomes for their children, then we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in KS2
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a KS2 Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham Branch.