LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated KS2 Year 5 teacher/ Subject Leader (to be negotiated) to join our dynamic staff team. This role is suitable for NQTs.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced teachers or NQTs who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress within a school leadership role.
Visits to the school are essential.
To arrange a visit please contact a member of the Leadership Team on 020 84727142, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacqui Waine - Head teacher
Scott Chudley -Deputy Head teacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org. Please apply via the jobs go public site, using the online option https://www.jobsgopublic.com/
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 26 February 2018
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
PORTWAY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Leading Learning Trust