Vision for Education are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work at a new provision in Leeds that caters for pupils with ADD , ASD, SEMH and ODD. Your role will be to support the class teacher in delivering lessons, and to provide support to pupils that may need additional help with their work or behaviour. This is a full time long term role, so the successful candidate will be available 5 days per week for the foreseeable future. If you feel that you fit the criteria set out below and wish to be part of this exciting new development in Leeds, then please apply as soon as possible and we guarantee to get back to you the next business day.
What will you need to be successful for this role?
- 1 year of recent experience working with children aged 11-16 with ADD, ASD, SEMH and ODD in a School, Sports, Residential Care, or Youth work setting.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Available full time for work immediately or from September
- Be open to a permanent contract
- A sound knowledge of safeguarding young people.
- Have an enhanced child workforce DBS on the update system, or be willing to undergo one.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach training and access to online Educare
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis.
- Committed and experienced consultants with specialist market knowledge.
We look forward to hearing from you!