A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to join our vibrant and successful school.
We need you to be:
• Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
• A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach KS5 BTEC Applied Science
• A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
• A cracking teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
What we offer:
• Science is an extremely successful faculty, with students achieving strongly over consecutive years. Consequently, the 3 sciences comprise our most popular A Level choice with Hampstead School, being one of the top schools in the UK for Post 16 science progression; we now wish to expand our provision to include a full BTEC Extended Diploma.
• The school has invested heavily in science with the faculty having recently moved into a suite of 10 brand new, purpose-built science laboratories..
• As a people-centred organisation we offer an outstanding employee support package
• As a long standing Investor in People, Hampstead School has an amazing record of professional development leading to rapid career progression at all levels.
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted).
“Students’ pride in their school is evident; we think this is what all urban comprehensive schools should look like” (Good Schools Guide 2018)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Details and application form can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date : Monday 28 January 2019 at 0900
Interview Date: Wednesday 30 January 2019
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.