‘Join us on our exciting journey to become the school of first choice for our community’
We are seeking to appoint a fantastic
Languages Teacher- French and Spanish (Part time 0.5-0.6fte)
September 2018 start
• be a qualified teacher (or due to qualify this summer) with a Languages degree (or a related degree with expertise in teaching languages)
• on the road to becoming an excellent teacher – and the desire and resilience to achieve this
• be able to teach with confidence both French and Spanish at KS3 and hopefully one to KS4
In return, we will offer you:
• excellent facilities in a modern building with a £6.5 million internal rebuild
• a chance to be part of a friendly supportive team
• access to a comprehensive programme of staff development and progression opportunities
Completed Applications (No CV’s or Agencies) by: 3pm Wednesday 18th April 2018
Informal chats and visits are very welcome, if you would like to visit or discuss the post please contact the Vice Principal- Paul Mendela at email@example.com
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org for more details.
“The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check."