Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Latin Teacher at our Independent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, New South Wales, Australia. The school is committed to developing a culture of high expectations that nourishes the development of creative, confident, accomplished learners.
About the Role:
- Latin Teacher
- Located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- Supporting Years 7-12 (Stages 4-6)
- Job Reference: #TES1707-161083SM
- Temporary, full time for 6 weeks
- Commencing Term 4, 2017 (9/10/2017)
About the School:
- Convenient eastern suburbs location and easily accessible by public transport
- Most reputable school in Australia
- Acknowledges the importance of student engagement, of challenge and active learning opportunities
- Academic excellence is critically important and the school prepares it’s students to succeed in a world that is constantly being reinvented
- Offers local, national and international programs that inspire it’s students to become principled, compassionate and engaged citizens in the community
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. It is located 3 miles east of Sydney central business district. The locals who reside in this affluent suburb enjoy the quiet life. It offers glimpses of the Sydney’s famous harbour, city connectivity and only minutes from Sydney’s best beaches. This leafy suburb also offers stunning gardens and parks, cafes and delis.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Experience teaching Latin across Years 7-12
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161083SM.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.