CIS (Hangzhou Campus) seeks an excellent, experienced Design Teacher to join our team commencing in August 2019.
The ideal candidate:
1. Should be an expert in both Product and Digital Design and be inspired by Maker-Space approaches
2. Should have outstanding academic credentials and 5+ years experience in the field and may be qualified to teach a second subject.
3. Will teach with a love of children and a keen sense of the challenges of our world and its needs
4. Will exhibit enthusiasm, curiosity, and creativity
5. Will be experienced in Wellbeing Education and Inquiry + Project based approaches to learning
6. Will demonstrate superior written and oral communication skills
7. Will possess a deep reservoir of pedagogies and assessment practices, especially for the middle years
8. Will have proven experience designing and implementing innovative curricula and assessments
9. Will understand the challenges and importance of interdisciplinary learning
10. Will thrive in a demanding culture of intellectual inquiry and continuous professional development
11. Will have a passion for education
12. Will continue to look for opportunities to practice their own product and digital design projects with Hangzhou CIS being an incubator for creativity.
CIS Hangzhou seeks dynamic and collaborative teachers who have the ability and desire to work in a dual-language environment. CIS Hangzhou is a boarding programme for Year 10 students.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive professional development. CIS faculty are sought not only for their subject-specific expertise, but also for their dedication to teaching, their diverse talents and interests and their ability to support co-curricular activities.
Please click the Apply button below to submit and application