LAE Tottenham will be running internal exams over the summer. We are seeking a Lead Invigilator to oversee the smooth running of the exam period (17 May - 18 June) in adherence with the relevant rules.
Key responsibilities of the post
● To be familiar with the instructions issued by LAET which will follow the standard regulations issued by the Joint Council of Qualifications (JCQ) regarding the conduct of examinations
● To work closely with the School Data Analyst to ensure the preparation and smooth running of internal examinations in accordance with the relevant instructions and regulations
● To take responsibility in the examination room for conducting the session with fellow invigilators
● To delegate tasks to and supervise the invigilators and the conduct of exams when not timetabled to invigilate
● To play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination and assessment process
● To ensure that all exam materials are kept secure and confidentiality of information is maintained before, during and after exams
● To prevent possible candidate malpractice or administration errors
● To adhere to and ensure compliance with the school’s safeguarding policy at all times
The exam period will be running Monday 17 May - Friday 18 June and the Lead Invigilator will be required onsite 8.30am-16.30pm most days (exact timings to be confirmed in due course).
Full training will be provided before the exams period.
The London Academy of Excellence Tottenham is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are committed to equality and proactively seek to recruit a diverse staff body.
London Academy of Excellence Tottenham (LAET)
- with state - free school funding
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16 - 19 years